Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
1,541 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have a Happy Thanksgiving guys! I'll be heading north to get snowed in at the parents house... and maybe even have a chance to test out my car's new shoes in the snow

Eat lots of turkey, enjoy yourselves and stay safe if you are traveling! [thumb]

·
Big Blue 2.0
1,634 Posts
Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

And be careful testing the car in the snow... Don't want to do any unwanted barrel rolls do we?

·
OMGVTAK!
60,646 Posts
^LOL.

Happy Thanksgiving to all of you. This is my most favorite holiday of the year[woot]

·
Registered
25,627 Posts
Happy thanksgiving to all. I will be off hunting, hope for a little snow for me..

·
Registered
403 Posts
titans and turkey...im good! lol

happy turkey day to u all too

·
Registered
0 Posts
Happy Thanksgiving Everyone. I will be resting as I need get up for work at 2AM on Friday.

Everyone Have a safe and Happy Thanksgiving with your family and friends.

·
Registered
2,112 Posts
Happy thanksgiving everyone! I'll be keeping it local, and maybe working off some of the turkey in Dad's garage.... maybe just opening the button on my jeans n stretching out on the couch, lol.

·
Fords suck
4,412 Posts
Happy Turkey Day Folks, maybe I'll harass Ken today, I'll be literally down the street from him at my Aunt and Uncles.

·
Big Blue 2.0
1,634 Posts
Well, so much for a happy thanksgiving... I go out to my car and realize that there is a puddle of pink fluid underneath of it. Seems like the morons at the dealership in WV that worked on my car left me with a leaky transmission

·
OMGVTAK!
60,646 Posts
Well, so much for a happy thanksgiving... I go out to my car and realize that there is a puddle of pink fluid underneath of it. Seems like the morons at the dealership in WV that worked on my car left me with a leaky transmission
I think your car needs a hug[:(]

·
Focus autox'r
2,507 Posts
Waaay Janky yo!!!
Take that pos back to teh dealer and raise some hell.
I cant believe how much problems u r having with a brand new car.
Thats what i was thinkinh...ps fluid.
Hope everyone enjoyed their thanksgiving meal.
I had 2!!!
Almost time for a turkey nap. [sleep]

·
Big Blue 2.0
1,634 Posts
Yeah I am going to take it in tomorrow and figure out wth is going on. and then i get to work 10-10 during the most hectoc shopping day of the year. (in stimpy voice) Oh Joy!!!

1 - 20 of 29 Posts