Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
782 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So my 22ND birthday is coming up... (oct 31) and my parents are going out of town so they invited me down for some dinner... i walk out to go grab something from the garage i come back to find 2 large boxes covered in a towel...

i pull the towel off and i find 2 large Ford racing boxes....

yup Moar low for my birthday [:p][:p][:p][:p][wrenchin][wrenchin][wrenchin][wrenchin]

Hoping to get the car back at the end of the week...

List of thing to do before Nov 5th meet....

Moar low
Massive purple rear strut tower brace
Ebay Projectors with DDM tunning Hids
Billet Front grill

Oh and my Gf today said i am the hardest person to shop for and told me to pick out something around 100 for my bday

i was deciding between

Redline tuning hood struts or fswerks lower stress ???

·
Focal Distortion
2,332 Posts
Nice, well happy early birthday. That $100 would do well to get an alignment after Moar Low!

·
Registered
782 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yea its 1.5" lower

and i should be able to get the alignment done when i get the kit installed at my friends full garage

·
Boosted HB.
1,698 Posts
Frpp gives it a noticeable drop especially in the rear. That 100 should go to alignment and oil change.

But wait, two FRPP boxes? What's in the other box ???

·
Focal Distortion
2,332 Posts
springs come in one box and the struts/hardware come in the other (at least mine did) Remember you have to order two different part numbers for the "Kit"

Mike, you went all out and got the sweet H&R setup, I would love to go that route but would destroy my car in a week if I went any lower

Bob

·
Boosted HB.
1,698 Posts
I didn't know that. I did an frpp kit on my buddy foci, only one box..

Second statement, Louisiana roads not ment for really low cars. My lower front stress had many many road rash from crowns on the road and just plain crappy roads

Btw I wanna go lower. Just like zingers foci, his car is my cars role model! <3<3<3

GRrrrrrr I absolutely hate windows spell check crap...

·
Captain Retard
2,583 Posts
Redline hood struts are the shit!!!!! I love mine.

·
Registered
782 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
the Frpp kit comes in to boxes cuz its 2 dif part numbers one is the springs other box its all the other parts...

yeah she still hasnt made her mind up yet lol... getting close there dear ;)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts