Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone have these tires? If so what's your take on them? I just had 4 installed and put about 600 miles on them so far.

·
Registered
183 Posts
For the past year and a quarter Ive been using the hankook ventus v4 on my car and im not impressed with how hollow sounding they are on the highways when encountering the usual inconsistencies in the roads.
Fairly quiet on newly asphalted roads but horrid noisy on rough asphalt and most concrete roads.

When these tires are at the end of their service life I'm going to get something different, hopefully a lot more quite going over bumps and cracks in the roads!.

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
For the past year and a quarter Ive been using the hankook ventus v2 on my car and im not impressed with how hollow sounding they are on the highways when encountering the usual inconsistencies in the roads.
Fairly quiet on newly asphalted roads but horrid noisy on rough asphalt and most concrete roads.

When these tires are at the end of their service life I'm going to get something different, hopefully a lot more quite going over bumps and cracks in the roads!.
The Noble 2 is not that bad what are you thinking about getting next.

·
Registered
183 Posts
The Noble 2 is not that bad what are you thinking about getting next.
Not real certain at this point, if i haven't found anything that's all season, quiet, non directional and within my budget i might just end up getting the type of tires the car came with from the assembly line.

·
w/ my magic bag
29,468 Posts
Depends on where you live & what kind of weather you have to deal with.

·
Registered
47 Posts
I just ordered a set. They should be in on Friday. I just needed something for the winters, as my Focus had the summer tires on when I bought it back in April. I'll let ya know how it goes for the first few days!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts