Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
01 mk1 se with Zetec still stock. Going to try to build it into a better handling modified daily. Will post pictures tomorrow of what I'm starting with kind of a turd so don't laugh too hard? only thing I have done is head gasket, timing belt and up, plus a fuel pump wish me luck and any suggestions are much appreciated ?

·
Old Phart
44,595 Posts
Welcome!

Builds & Showroom section is best for an ongoing Blog/pictures/chat on your car.

Tech. sections for Zetec performance (engine), Brakes, Chassis & Suspension for handling may be the most useful for info..

MkI section here is more for General Mods & chat, separate MkI section for Interior Mods.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
First project is to get new tires then the brakes and I will be able to drive her to my shop at work with a lift =) any suggestions on type of tire or ideas about getting a different size tire to fit the stock wheels is appreciated. Not exactly sure where I want to go with this but want all season tires because winter is coming!! #GOT but seriously ideas are welcome

Attachments

·
FUBARCUS
7,767 Posts
the stock size is best for the 15" wheels. A cheap decent tire is the BFG GForce Sport Comp II A/S.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks for the info on tires fellas! Where do you guys buy yours at I'll probably go with the BFG GForce Sport Comp II A/S just cause they are a little cheaper. I have tire barn here in Southern Indiana Bloomington if anyone is familiar. Today I'm going to try to paint my spoiler because all the clear coat came off. I'm thinking black or if I can find a really dark blue I would consider that too. If I actually get to it today I'll post some pics of what I used and how it's going. Never done paint before so don't laugh too hard how it turns out haha :)

Attachments

·
Registered
White 2003 zx5 autotrans zetec, grey 2003 zx5 standardtrans zetec, grey 2004 se standardtrans zetec
85 Posts
Hey man, I'm in the Bloomington area too. Hmu if you ever want to go for a cruise. Also sorry for jacking this thread lol

1 - 9 of 9 Posts