Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
604 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Took delivery of my '02 SVT last week. I'm looking to add useful accessories...

Primary Consideration: Hands-Free Cellphone Kit or holder.

What cellphone hands-free carkit or holders look good in the Focus ? Any Focus-specific hands-free hardware - remote microphone, speaker, etc ?

Any possibility of tying a cellphone into a 9006 Audiophile - mute wire, speaker, etc ?

·
Registered
2,719 Posts
I think the 9006 is compatible with something. My factory stereo messed up a while back. The display said "phone" & I couldn't listen to the radio.

·
Registered
604 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
bump.

Hand-free carkits either have a speaker (or earpiece) or they broadcast FM to the car's audio - with or without auto-mute.

Has anyone had good luck with FM broadcast in a Focus (SVT) ? Any cellular/pcs phone that look good in a Focus ?

·
Registered
2,719 Posts
I ran across this after I did a google search. Check out page 4. As you know our SVT is the same as Europe's ST170. I wouldn't be suprised if the 9006 is the same also. It appears to be an option in the UK or wherever these Foci specs are from. You might have to order one from overseas.

·
Registered
604 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Bump.

Any news on a hands-free car kit for the Focus (SVT) ? Europeans get a Nokia Hand-fre kit with auto-muting.

Does the 9006 Audiophile have an auto-mute line ?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts