Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
326 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi i was wondering if there was anyone locally in the hampton roads area, preferably in VA Beach or Norfolk that would be willing to lend some help. I guess you could call me a newb =). I currently have a cold-air intake installed and a JBS performance exhaust. Some of my previous friends kinda left me that actually had some car knowledge. And the people that actually are here are lame and don't have an idea what they are talking about. Thanks

·
Registered
887 Posts
you should check out Focus Rush some of the guys, i believe, are in your area.

www.focusrush.com

·
FocusRush
1,774 Posts
Well, someone with all of my passwords decided to play around with my creditcard information that paid for the site so it is temp. down again. It's okay though, they decided to look through my personal e-mail and add there e-mail as an alternate so I know who it is.

·
Registered
2,257 Posts
RSVT170 said:
Well, someone with all of my passwords decided to play around with my creditcard information that paid for the site so it is temp. down again. It's okay though, they decided to look through my personal e-mail and add there e-mail as an alternate so I know who it is.

That sucks.. but didn't you change the password when you put up the "Since you hated it, now it's gone"... Between when the site went down and when that "Since you hated it, now it's gone" page went up the password was changed and not by me. When Rush was still up, my email was in the alternate spot so if it's somehting different from my email.. then it's owner is your perp.. but if it isn't - you are wrong.

I've noticed that the focus Rush forum is down too - the focus Rush forum and site had no tie together so did you delete that?

·
FocusRush
1,774 Posts
The forums are still there with a new URL and will not be posted until I can get the site fixed.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts