Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
coffee, have some
5,971 Posts
Not without disassembling them and replacing the LED, which I believe is a 3mm. I had those same one and also wanted to change it, but to yellow. But was too much effort for something so small.

There's another set of halo headlights where you can change the LED's. They're known as "mach-a-likes" on this site.

I don't know if red would be legal though to be honest.

Either way..welcome to Focus Fanatics!!

·
Sonic's MK3 Crew #14
2,026 Posts
I used to have a set of Haol projectors on my charger and changed the lights to red and within the first 2 days was pulled over 3 times for them.....my suggestion is not to do it

·
Flipping Rockstar
16,788 Posts
As Mr. B said, You can tear into em and change the LED, but instead of just popping in a red one and running the risk of getting pulled over for it, You could use an RGB LED and hard wire the selector switch into Your dash somewhere. At least that way You can change the color without having to tear into it twice.

·
Registered
1,246 Posts
As Mr. B said, You can tear into em and change the LED, but instead of just popping in a red one and running the risk of getting pulled over for it, You could use an RGB LED and hard wire the selector switch into Your dash somewhere. At least that way You can change the color without having to tear into it twice.
pure genius. Ive seen this done with a BMW once where the halos would change colors.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
anyone have a picture of this so i can know how it comes out ?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts