Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
FF #1 Most Wanted
6,890 Posts
What kind are you looking for ?
How much you wanna spend ?
Do you want them incased like the factory HL or open projector ?

·
Registered
382 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
What do you mean what kind??
It dont matter on the price.
And idk what i want them incased in. Wich looks better on a red SVT Focus???

·
Registered
382 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
is ebay good with these type of things? like will i get some shit thing that wont work?

·
Registered
382 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I never really trusted ebay type sites but Ive never tried one so i wouldnt know

·
Registered
105 Posts
I've never had a problem with ebay, I haven't bought anything from a private seller though I've only bought stuff from companies like procarparts.com, you can find their stuff on ebay for cheaper than their site.

·
Registered
90 Posts
I have made quite a few purchases on eBay both from private sellers and pros. I have not had many bad experiences as I always check out the sellers feedback and read what other buyers are saying about them. It helps alot. When in doubt, ask questions. I have bought everything from a GPS to xmas gifts and have not been stung yet. And saved a crap load of cash as well. Hope you're experience turns out as well as all of mine have. Chuck.

·
Registered
382 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
i see some varying prices. does it matter on the price or should they all be the same???

·
Registered
793 Posts
hey man if u dont trust e-bay,,, check out www.streeteffects.com these are the cheapest i have found besides e-bay $259!!!!!!!!!1

1 - 12 of 12 Posts