Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anybody have these on their car with a pic, im looking into getting a set for my black focus, so if u have a pic id appreciate it

led ones not the plain ones

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
dont bother, i already bought them. Now all i need is a nw grille and bulbs, anyone have any recomendations for the bulbs i should buy as far as amber turns and parking or if i can use the stock bulb till i get better ones?

·
Registered
250 Posts
Do you have a picture of the new headlights?
I'm also shopping for a new pair and still trying to decide.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
ya those are the ones, was kinda lookin for a pic on a car, but im stil waiting for mine to get here. hope they arent shit.

·
Registered
162 Posts

·
Registered
250 Posts
Awsome...

These will be ordered shortly... Only need to decide either black or chrome....

What do you think on a dark grey stock '04 zx5?

thanks for all the info guys

·
Registered
875 Posts
Black, definitely. I have a Liquid Grey with black projectors and it almost perfectly matches with the paint color.

·
Registered
1,062 Posts
i ordered mine a couple of days ago, cant wait for mine to come in. mine are diff though, maybe we can compare :p

·
Registered
60 Posts
where did you guys purchase those from? I've been looking at similar sets from ebay, but im a little unsure of the quality.

·
Registered
250 Posts
Nice look bronzy ;)
I still did not order mine... waiting for the wife's approval :( ... it is HER car, LoL

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
ya i like them alot, i just want to get rid of my grill i think it looks extremely out or place now, but its gotta wait til i get my tranny fixed :(

1 - 20 of 47 Posts