Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
TURBO ZX3
8,746 Posts
Nice post. Hopefully I can find some tb screws.

·
Vince your Moderator
5,074 Posts
Nice post. Hopefully I can find some tb screws.
A drill, bolts, nylock nuts and you don't need stinkin TB screws.

Thanks for the heads up Bert!

·
Registered
1,296 Posts
Looks like there are 11 zetec Foci on the lots in a 50 mile radius.

I'd be thrilled if I owned one of those inferior motor'ed Foci.

·
TURBO ZX3
8,746 Posts
Then you come do it Vince lol. My stock intake tb bolts are effed. So I had to use large bolts to make my own new hole to secure the tb down. This pos bbk tb you sold kris I have and it sticks hella bad and I want to put my focus central one back on.

·
Registered
1,296 Posts
Then you come do it Vince lol. My stock intake tb bolts are effed. So I had to use large bolts to make my own new hole to secure the tb down. This pos bbk tb you sold kris I have and it sticks hella bad and I want to put my focus central one back on.
You have more problems with finding basic stock parts than anyone.

·
Vince your Moderator
5,074 Posts
Well you could possibly ask me if I have an extra intake Sean.......................

But iminhell bolts his TB to the intake IIRC

You could always send him a PM

I never hooked up that BBK TB so I do not know much about it?

But, if you asked William at C-F-M he could probably replace the bearings........

·
TURBO ZX3
8,746 Posts
Ya I've been through all that. It's the coil spring on the tb not doesn't re set all the way. My fc one is fine. I have a spare Y2K manifold that I'm going to swap out.

·
Vince your Moderator
5,074 Posts
So why the Sad Clown bit? hahaha

·
TURBO ZX3
8,746 Posts
You were saying just drill and bla bla bla on my existing manifold. When I was trying to say no need to I have a Y2K one to replace it to fix the stripped screw holes.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Oh no! I completely missed this post. I'm was looking to go on the search for some center caps for some new (to me) wheels I got Saturday. I'll keep looking into the NW section more often from now on.

·
Registered
609 Posts
:( none of their local to me yards had any new Focus's since my last visit to one :(

1 - 14 of 14 Posts