Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
2,126 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well i had a lil bit of diamond plate scrap laying around @ work and decided to make some accents and a mounting plate for the zex soleniods, ill mount the box under the intake to the right there. what do you guys think nuce or too gawdy?

·
Registered
1,124 Posts
No one would tell you different, looks nice man, great job!

·
Registered
450 Posts
MISVTfocus said:
I think it looks pretty sweet. I esp like the one under the intake.
Me too, I love the under the intake one, but the other one dosent do much for me, infact if it were up to me i'd get rid of it, then sgsin it matches the valve cover nicely. [thumb]

·
EvenDeathCan'tStopMe
4,894 Posts
Aaron... as always.. it looks fantastic.

Either keep them they way they are, or powdercoat them red to match the other red... either way, they look GREAT.

·
Registered
1,316 Posts
i like it alot i think the color is abit bold thugh

·
Registered
2,126 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
the color in the pictures looks bright but in person its actually color matched red,
i think i may just leave em silver

·
2,272 Posts
I do like the look, but the reason they use diamond plates is usally so you can walk on it without slipping so to me it just looks a bit funky seeing all of these diamond plated things in cars and such. It should be on the ground [:p]

·
Registered
2,805 Posts
looks good Aaron [thumb]

·
Registered
11,161 Posts
That's one of the better lookin engine bays I've seen!! Great job!!![thumb]

·
GreyRice WOoT!
10,786 Posts
^looks heavy duty i say, and wow that looks fantasic! i love it, i may do that for under my sri cuz its really ugly under my sri right now

·
Registered
2,126 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
yah the bolt are from massives valve cover kit, and it isnt heavy because its aluminuim

1 - 20 of 20 Posts