Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
H&R Sport Lowering springs 2000-2005 Focus - SOLD

switched these out for the H&R race springs so no use for these babies. Almost brand new with less than 8k on the springs. nice ride, i just wanted to go lower.

H&R Sport Springs are designed and engineered for each particular application to lower the vehicle's center of gravity and reduce body roll. They offer the correct spring rate for low, aggressive looks, high performance handling and no ride harshness! Stock ride comfort is retained while a lowered ride height between 1.25” – 1.8” on average can be expected.

$100 picked up in Portland or $120 shipped. here are some pics of the springs and on my car. 1st pic is with 15" fiesta wheels, the 2nd is with 17's.

·
Registered
25 Posts
! If these are still for sale this coming saturday we may be able to work out a deal.

Think they'd mate with eibach pro dampers pretty well? Currently have Sport-lines on OEM shocks and they just aren't stiff enough for my taste... will be ordering the dampers as well.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i had them on AGX's and they were fine, just not low enough for my tastes, of course now i rub when the car is fully loaded. :(

1 - 15 of 15 Posts