Focus Fanatics Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
all grown up
3,949 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
To begin, I do not race competitively, and if I do at all it's a road skurmish against the occasional Integra or Scion tC, but never at a track. That said--I want to lower my Focus for two reasons, each equally as important to me: 1. So I can take turns faster and 2. So it looks better with my new Konig 17" rims. My car has 50,000 miles on it with stock suspension and it came with the sway bar in the rear. I don't want to spend over 250 on this project though and that dwindles my options quite a bit. At first I considered the eibach pro-kit, but with college I can not afford to spend that much money. I also don't want my car to ride like a ricer with cut springs.

·
all grown up
3,949 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Awesome, thanks I've decided on the SVT kit. If anybody happens to have one lying around used they want to sell me for a little cheaper PM me please. Thanks for everybody's input!

one more question if I might: If I buy the SVT kit and later on down the road decide to put some lower springs on it will I have the same premature wear on the shocks and dampers?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.