Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
511 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It drops your car 2.5" - 2.7" or what not. Will that make my ride height illegal? I live in NH and the cops are pricks. I don't want to get something and then have to remove it. Is that a huge drop on the stock suspension? Can anyone answer that?

·
Registered
3,283 Posts
in new hampshire, the rule states that your bumper must be a minimum of 16" off the ground, and a maximum limit of 20". i'll have to go outside sometime later tonight and take a measurement to let you know how i sit, since i've got the cup kit. i'll let you know, bro.

·
Registered
511 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ok thanks, please do so. I'd hate to waste all of that money or have to take the time to resell it.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Afaik it drops 60mm on the front and 40mm on the back.

Pic of DOmpressor'S focus with the Cup Kit.

·
Registered
511 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Do you know what that is in inches lol? Americans, at least me, haven't grasped the whole mm thing yet. I'll figure it out lol. Thanks!

·
Registered
3,283 Posts
going outside now to measure....

*twiddle your thumbs for a second*

ok. middle front bumper cover. where the vertical part turns to horizontal... that part is 18" off the ground. now, the location of the actual BUMPER is, behind the cover, is beyond me, as i've never had my bumper off to actually look. but i would say that you're good to go.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts