Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
455 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Over the summer I stumbled across a thread here that said a few members that had the coilovers with the 2 spring setup in the rear was the incorrect setup. For those with the single spring rear could you please tell me the part number of your rear springs? Also does anyone know for sure if 07 coils would fit on an 08? I'm trying to find the right springs for my rear suspension.
Pictures would be a plus.

-Mike

·
FocusFest Event Team
2,362 Posts
the rear end is the same on all foci from 00-11 (exc. wagon). check part numbers for any of the older ones and use that. If it's easier you can just pick up the full set from a 00-04 and get the omni adapter from Massive and use that.

·
Focal Distortion
2,332 Posts
'07 suspension fits the '08+ cars. The change was I believe in mid year 05 or 06, the spindles were made 5mm larger to accommodate a corresponding 5mm increase in shock body. The 00-05 stuff in 45mm diameter and the new stuff is 50mm, as for shocks. The springs should all interchange. As for the back end they are all the same (except wagon).

Bob

·
Registered
154 Posts
yes the coilovers from the 07's work on the 08's, I have some on my 09 that i'm looking to sell. The only difference is you need to use the top pillow mount from an 07, the rest bolt in.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts