Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,900 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Going to get my Taxes back soon. Do you guys think gunmetal would look good on my Red ZX3? Should I stick to the normal silver. I've seen white, but I'm not so sure about it. Doesn't look right to me.

·
Registered
793 Posts
I think regular silver would look better, but thats just my opnions, gunmetal wouldent be so bad either

·
Registered
271 Posts
hey man gunmetal would look awsome on your car but then again u can't wrong with normal silver, i have a black focus and wanted gunmetal but i ended up getting silver. just get whatever looks right to you. but definetly get the eibach pro kit it looks awsome just got mine today and i love it couldn't belive how much is lowers it

·
Registered
3,283 Posts
on a darker red zx3, i'd go with the silver, unless you are going for the "racer" look, then i'd go with a pure black, not gunmetal. give me a good picture of your car, and i'll photoshop some wheels of different colors onto it for ya. (drop me a PM)

·
Registered
1,900 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
don't have any pic's of the car strait side view. if I take one now it'll look funny with all the snow and dirt all over it

·
Registered
1,146 Posts
Does anyione have a pic of gunmetal on a Black Focus? (SVT if you have it!) I was thinking about it.. but am worried it might be too dark!?!

·
Registered
793 Posts
go with black!!!!!!!

·
AKA Calamity Jane
1,610 Posts
yeah, I think they looked good on whoa's and they would probably look good on yours too considering they're the same color cars. I really think silver would look better though. That's just my oppinion though, I think gunmetal looks better on really dark cars or of course white or blue. Actually, I guess it looks good on all cars, it's just a matter of what you're looking for. Definitely check out tirerack.com.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts