Focus Fanatics Forum banner

15061 - 15073 of 15073 Posts

·
FF Cleaning Squad
11,959 Posts
A quick hello to all, been off for quite some while. Sold the SVT so now I am officially focusless, I got a 2013 Tacoma in June. Crystal and our son Anthony are doing well he's getting so big and one hell of a personality, I was talking to a guy at work about all the fun we used to have and figured I would say hi. I saw my old blue 06 a few months back in terrible shape the kid who had it butchered the F/S exhaust, the ST grill honey comb was cut out and replaced with mesh and a hack saw was taken to the lower grill. The interior was missing pieces, and the paint was chipped all over (peeling on the roof)! The SVT went nicely, it had 105,000 and I got 8,000 for the trade value. We only paid 8K for the car and had to put very little into it as far as maintenance, the Tacoma is a TRD Sport 2wd and still got it below 11,000 sticker with trade.

I hope you all that I don't see on FB are doing well, I miss the old days for sure!

Jonathan

·
RespectMyAuthoritah!
7,097 Posts
A quick hello to all, been off for quite some while. Sold the SVT so now I am officially focusless, I got a 2013 Tacoma in June. Crystal and our son Anthony are doing well he's getting so big and one hell of a personality, I was talking to a guy at work about all the fun we used to have and figured I would say hi. I saw my old blue 06 a few months back in terrible shape the kid who had it butchered the F/S exhaust, the ST grill honey comb was cut out and replaced with mesh and a hack saw was taken to the lower grill. The interior was missing pieces, and the paint was chipped all over (peeling on the roof)! The SVT went nicely, it had 105,000 and I got 8,000 for the trade value. We only paid 8K for the car and had to put very little into it as far as maintenance, the Tacoma is a TRD Sport 2wd and still got it below 11,000 sticker with trade.

I hope you all that I don't see on FB are doing well, I miss the old days for sure!

Jonathan
This guy [limp]

·
RespectMyAuthoritah!
7,097 Posts
at least someone is getting some use out of her

·
FF Cleaning Squad
11,959 Posts
I'll tell you whats getting action.... the gump crew thread. What I hope to see are some new guys wondering WTF is going on in here??

Its the abominable gump thread!

·
RespectMyAuthoritah!
7,097 Posts
you are always into new guys

·
RespectMyAuthoritah!
7,097 Posts
I'm perfectly happy without you in me or anything else for that matter

·
Registered
814 Posts
Holy shit its the first new page this thread has seen since 2012, it's really sad that I was the one to do it too!! (40 Posts per pg)
Sad but true. Hadn't seen this thread in a long time. Still have my SVTf sold Shannon's S2 a while back. I'm in the process of a major update to hopefully have mine for several more years. [twothumbs]

15061 - 15073 of 15073 Posts