Focus Fanatics Forum banner

61 - 80 of 15073 Posts

·
Registered
198 Posts
ummm i potentially have class till 4:30 but who knows....
4:30 DAMN!!!! That's 5:30 eastern. Don't want to be a bad influence bro BUT class will be there when you get back haha...Seriously, we'll be glad to carry your beer for you so you can put that black foci in the wind after class is over. Don't want you to mess up that 4 point oh average.

·
BodyKits=PantiesDrop
13,168 Posts
Just thought i'd let everyone know i'm coming alone.
SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i love you jerbear!

and mike we'll see about class, idk whats goin on that day buuut i'm good at not caring about it!

·
BEWST AGAIN YAY!!!!!
6,851 Posts
Discussion Starter #64
^^ yeah I don't want to be a bad influence either...but traffic is going to suck seriours @$$ if you leave that late bro..no matter what way you go...yeah so just send the BEER with Mike and Shannon. Jeremy, Mike Shannon and I will keep it company for you.

·
Registered
198 Posts
and mike we'll see about class, idk whats goin on that day buuut i'm good at not caring about it!
It's OK I really don't blame you...It's your big brother's fault from when you pledged. He should have told you to NEVER schedule a class for after 12:00 on fridays. That's to allow sufficient time for [drinking] before a football game. In fact (back in the day) we used to start on thurs. and wind down around weds.[woot]

·
BEWST AGAIN YAY!!!!!
6,851 Posts
Discussion Starter #67
^^oh the good ol day's But we Started on Weds. and wind down on sun. to get ready for mon. formation.

·
Registered
198 Posts
OK, Shannonzx3 and I are leaving fri at high noon. Anyone that wants to convoy or meet on the way let me know. I want to beat ATL traffic on I-75 south and maybe swim a little if the pools open. Nothing better than swimming and drinking (ok there's lots of things better, but it's still fun). I've been in I-75 traffic b4 and it SUCKS, especially on a fri.

·
BodyKits=PantiesDrop
13,168 Posts
yeah ok, sorry mike but my studio is ONLY at 1-430....gayyy right? anyways i'm skipping and so is everyone else i think so lets roll!

·
BEWST AGAIN YAY!!!!!
6,851 Posts
Discussion Starter #71
OK, Shannonzx3 and I are leaving fri at high noon. Anyone that wants to convoy or meet on the way let me know. I want to beat ATL traffic on I-75 south and maybe swim a little if the pools open. Nothing better than swimming and drinking (ok there's lots of things better, but it's still fun). I've been in I-75 traffic b4 and it SUCKS, especially on a fri.

Mike you got that right these fools are IDIOTS. IF you guys get close to I-75 around 300 est call me I will hook up with ya and roll in with ya 509-551-0565

·
BodyKits=PantiesDrop
13,168 Posts
yeahhhhh danny is gay and is going to jonny's wedding

i'm trying get off of class and we should be good

·
BEWST AGAIN YAY!!!!!
6,851 Posts
Discussion Starter #76
but not on Fri...you want to come up Sat morning...he is a party pooper Evan...HAHA

·
Registered
198 Posts
yeah ok, sorry mike but my studio is ONLY at 1-430....gayyy right? anyways i'm skipping and so is everyone else i think so lets roll!
So it looks like just us three starting from Auburn? We'll have full tanks, full coolers and ready to roll if I can get shannon going[whip] by noon. (that's her usual wake-up time)

·
Uber sexy euro time
2,827 Posts
I'll be coming after i get off work, 5ish maybe sooner depending on how much shit we have to get done.

·
DTF
3,981 Posts
but not on Fri...you want to come up Sat morning...he is a party pooper Evan...HAHA
thats right... i wont be there till saturday. i still have to finish paying for that clutch and all that just got installed in my car... seesh gotta save money where i can!

·
BEWST AGAIN YAY!!!!!
6,851 Posts
Discussion Starter #80
^^ saving money is a good thing that way you can buy more stuff at NOPI. Hell we will still get you shithoused sat. from that video looks like 5 beers is about all we need......lol

61 - 80 of 15073 Posts