Focus Fanatics Forum banner

41 - 60 of 15073 Posts

·
BEWST AGAIN YAY!!!!!
6,851 Posts
Discussion Starter #41
Well then I guess it is all Cans and Plastic Bottles...And Evan houw big is huge ass?

·
Registered
198 Posts
well hot damn, i just walked out to the mail box in the rain cause i was curious..... i got mine today too. LOL i just read that coolers can only be 14 inches!?!?! looks like i'll be bringing 4 small coolers. LOL
I thought the cooler restriction was from the speedway and only applied to walk-in people...I dunno. I think you can bring a big one in a car...hopefully.

·
Registered
2,362 Posts
I thought the cooler restriction was from the speedway and only applied to walk-in people...I dunno. I think you can bring a big one in a car...hopefully.
well i don't know. i got that right off of the paper that came with my tickets outlining restrictions and stuff. just don't want to get down there and gett hassled. but that's what it says and says they will be checkingn trunks and coolers also for glass bottles.

·
DTF
3,981 Posts
well i don't know. i got that right off of the paper that came with my tickets outlining restrictions and stuff. just don't want to get down there and gett hassled. but that's what it says and says they will be checkingn trunks and coolers also for glass bottles.
it also says "no cruising inside the speedway", but that'll happen too.

idk they didnt check trunks last year either...

btw my tickets came in today. [headbang]

·
Registered
2,362 Posts
ofcourse i registered with F-P

·
BodyKits=PantiesDrop
13,167 Posts
yeah i'm registerred with f-p

my cooler was one of those huge ass foam ones, the ones that break
instantly

and no i can't handle your wife, maybe your daughter tho [thumb]

·
Registered
2,362 Posts
yeah i'm registerred with f-p

my cooler was one of those huge ass foam ones, the ones that break
instantly

and no i can't handle your wife, maybe your daughter tho [thumb]

who the f$#* was that to?

·
Registered
198 Posts
Shannonzx3 and I will be leaving early fri. afternoon from auburn. Shootin' for 12:00-1:00 hopefully. Let's decide where to meet for the auburn crowd and see who we can pick-up on the way.

·
MyCarBreaksAlot
8,609 Posts
My classes end at 12. Ideally I can have my car repaired and ready to pick up by around then. I say we meet somewhere with cheap food.

41 - 60 of 15073 Posts