Focus Fanatics Forum banner

21 - 40 of 15073 Posts

·
DTF
3,981 Posts
i registered today. if the rv is going i wanna crash in that, otherwise i guess i'll stay with the people from blindside in their hotel...

·
BodyKits=PantiesDrop
13,167 Posts
umm so off topic but I JUST MUTHA EFFING CHILLED WITH DA YOUNGBLOODZ ALL NIGHT!!! best night everrrrr...check the facebook profile pic if you don't believe it!

·
BEWST AGAIN YAY!!!!!
6,851 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
Ok I can get room there For $89 a Night, If you all are coming Friday let me know and I will book it.

·
BodyKits=PantiesDrop
13,167 Posts
Depending on what time we hit the ATL it's faster to go to I-75 and then down. You miss all the stoplights that way.
good call although the stoplights are a lil fun when you're riding with a crew of random ppl along with your boys haha...

·
BEWST AGAIN YAY!!!!!
6,851 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
I was just seeing if you wanted another one, just posted wrong. Or I can use my ID and get the one for this rate more than likely

·
BodyKits=PantiesDrop
13,167 Posts
quite a few and probably...bigdaddy how many do these rooms sleep if we're all friends?

·
Registered
2,362 Posts
damn, when did you register? i still don't have mine yet.

·
Registered
2,362 Posts
well hot damn, i just walked out to the mail box in the rain cause i was curious..... i got mine today too. LOL i just read that coolers can only be 14 inches!?!?! looks like i'll be bringing 4 small coolers. LOL

·
Registered
2,362 Posts
yeah, i figured i would use my big cooler, but they claim they will check trunks and check coolers also to make sure you have no glass bottles.

21 - 40 of 15073 Posts