Focus Fanatics Forum banner

Guess what Dan got from fedex today? :)

1K views 17 replies 8 participants last post by  Tantalus 
#1 ·
Steeda's new STS! i think i might be the first person on here to get it! seriously well worth the wait. Overall MUCH shorter shifts, much shorter stick, everything fit perfect and install was not bad. Overall i noticed the stick is shorter, but HEAVIER than stock, also makes both side to side and front to back shifting much smaller. Instructions included were spot on and its been shifting great! buy this STS! Here are a few pics. (Terrible quality, i'll update tomorrow with better pics if there is interest in them)
Steeda knob (stock shifter)

NEW steeda sts:

look how much shorter:

installed (bad quality)

Comments are welcome! btw i love this steeda shifter and im very happy i waited for it!!!

See less See more
#3 ·
oh yea. Drives tons better than i expected to tell you the truth. so smooth its insane. and it keeps the side to side play to nothing whatsoever. everything seems so much tighter and more precise

#9 ·
nice, tha'ts an inch and a half shorter than stock correct?

I like that it gets rid of the plastic at the base and is all metal.

#12 ·
yea they do come with a metal knob, BUT underneath the boot there is nothing there unlikes the stock piece that is about 3 and a half inches long. this way to clears with no cutting involved :)

#16 · (Edited)
Wodan I started a thread with the Steeda STS in the title, I';m gonna throw in some pics tomorrow and a how to [using mostly the instructions that came with it, as they were indeed spot on]. Your input would be very welcome, and share any good pics too :)

EDIT: Thread was moved, to interior mods and upgrades. Not entirely sure why, as it's a DURATEC STS, but thats where everyone can find it.

EDITEDIT: This one was moved too, so uhhh...nevermind? :D

#18 ·
Yessir. That makes sense, i was just confused why it was moved to where it is. Didn't mean to question or anything.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.