Focus Fanatics Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 76 Posts

·
1.0 Powa
2,906 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Going up to Cincy Speed tomorrow to due some pulls. They have a special right now for $30 gets you 2 pulls. See your whp, wtq, and a/f ratio. So what kind of power do you think I have? Closest person gets a cookie!

·
[:)][:)][:)][:)] I got this!!!!
4,184 Posts
mods? sorry if i don't ever see them........ 172whp/159tq

·
1.0 Powa
2,906 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Mods are in my profile. But here is what I have.

JRSC
42# Injectors
SVT MAF
Focus Central 4-1 Header and Flex 2.5"
OBX exhaust 2.25"
Custom Short Ram Intake
Screamin Demon
Massive 90 Series Wires
Tuned by Focus-Power

·
Premium Member
3,617 Posts
160whp/140wtq I feel pretty good about those numbers!

·
Registered
668 Posts
174whp 152wtq I'm gonna be optimistic

·
Premium Member
3,617 Posts
It was 146whp/128wtq
yuck, my SVT made more then that stock.......maybe you should try a cooler day, I mean it was freaking hot today, and in a shop, those fans only do so much.

·
1.0 Powa
2,906 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
It was stupid hot in the shop today. This just means that I need to put that smaller pulley on the blower now.

·
Premium Member
3,617 Posts
It was stupid hot in the shop today. This just means that I need to put that smaller pulley on the blower now.
what so you can pump more really freaking hot air.....

·
1.0 Powa
2,906 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Well atleast more psi into the motor to attempt to make more power. Think a meth/water injection is next.

·
Registered
668 Posts
don't forget that super awesome hood scoop that will automatically add -50whp and 100wgayness. Sorry shaun still giving you crap. I thought about starting a petition and if enough people sign it then you can't put it on the car lol.

·
Premium Member
3,617 Posts
don't forget that super awesome hood scoop that will automatically add -50whp and 100wgayness. Sorry shaun still giving you crap. I thought about starting a petition and if enough people sign it then you can't put it on the car lol.
I still vote for putting it under the car, at least where it wont be seen. Its not very aerodynamic either. Not like you have an aftercooler to cool....

1 - 20 of 76 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.