Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i was thinking about getting turbo for my focus. what do you guys think about the Gude turbo kit? I was looking for something cheap, reliable and puts out good horse power? do anyone know of any other kits[?]

·
Registered
5,679 Posts
cheap yes...

reliable...
NO....
save he money for a SC or a better turbo setup....

·
Registered
5,679 Posts
GUDE?
have you never heard of him...
go to the old board and do a search on gude...

enjoy !

JOel

·
FF Affiliate
30,976 Posts
QUOTE,,I was looking for something cheap, reliable and puts out good horse power? do anyone know of any other kits

Well it is cheap one out of three isnt bad

Tom

·
Registered
3,859 Posts
1turbofocus said:
QUOTE,,I was looking for something cheap, reliable and puts out good horse power? do anyone know of any other kits

Well it is cheap one out of three isnt bad

Tom
haha. [clap]

yeah gude technically is a complete kit... but the most incomplete set up with a bad turbo. save ur money man. turbo isnt anything to run cheap. do it right or dont do it eh

·
Registered
2,192 Posts
GReddy....HKS.....i don't know what Turbo Tom uses but ya if u gunna get a turbo http://www.focus-power.com won't beat it man. he has an SVT throwing down 328hp at the wheels with nothing but a turbo, 3in cat-back, and cams. The turbo runs 18psi

·
FF Affiliate
30,976 Posts
325 HP and 331TQ at the wheels with just my turbo kit and 3 inch Exh nothing else ALL STOCK engine

I wish i did have a set of cams that would work with boosted SVT

Tom

·
Registered
97 Posts
1turbofocus said:
325 HP and 331TQ at the wheels with just my turbo kit and 3 inch Exh nothing else ALL STOCK engine

I wish i did have a set of cams that would work with boosted SVT

Tom
where did u get this turbo and how much was it? what kinda of exhaust!?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts