Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wow ... I should have never tried to install an alarm on Friday the 13th. This has been just one nightmare after another. I have ripped the alarm out because I need to redo the prewire, almost everything went wrong. We're close but still can't get the door trigger to work ... I'll figure that out though.

HOWEVER, the biggest problem is that I now have no guages. Everything lights up just fine and everything else in the car works just great. I have checked every fuse in the panel under the drivers side dash and the one under the hood. All fuses are fine. Still no gages.

I could really use some help here because it's obvious I'm installing an alarm and getting this covered under warranty is going to be a challenge.

Sheesh ... what a bad weekend. Got my 18's on though :) Sweeeeet, just wish I could tell how fast I was going and how much gas is in the tank.

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
You may want to barrow someone's GPS unit until you get your speedo working again hehe, and make sure you refil your gas every other day lol. Sorry, i'm of no help on this case, if it's under warranty, try your best.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Found it. There was a wire split back behind the fuse panel that is under the drivers dash. I don't know whether I did it or what, but it's too coinciedental to insist I didn't.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts