Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
525 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Well me and my wife just bought our first home and will be moving in this sunday. We've just finished painting everything.

I was thinking if anyone is interested id be happy to have the GTG at our house and i will supply all food and drinks for everyone.

so far i was thinking about having this saturday January 3rd from 4pm-?

i dont have any good video games but i do have a TV that we can hook something up to in the basement if someone is willing to bring something for anyone to play.

if there is a date that anyone has in mind please let me know and we'll work something out.

the gtg would be in monroe. just west of lebanon. if your interested in comming ill PM you an address. it will be just off 63 by I75

-Joe

·
Registered
525 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
btw if anyone is interested or knows someone thats looking at buying a home let me know and ill give you the number to our morgage guy, he got us our home for no money down and no closing costs. fixed rate. blah blah blah.. lol

hes literally the best guy i know to have help with your house purchase.

-Joe

·
Registered
525 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
yeah a location would have been nice and i apologize for that. but the gtg would be in monroe. just west of lebanon. if your interested in comming ill PM you an address. it will be just off 63 by I75

·
Registered
573 Posts
I just realized that there is another town with the Lebanon name just down the road a little ways from you.

·
Registered
573 Posts
Yeah Ill try to make that weather permitting if its snowing or freezing rain I cant leave my county but Ill try otherwise Yeah go ahead and send me the address I try my best to be there.

·
Registered
752 Posts
hopefully this will finally be the gtg we've been trying to have for a while.. i'll make it

·
Registered
525 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
if the weather turns out bad for that day then ill try to reschedule for a much better day so everyone can make it.

thanks yosh i look forward to meeting you.

·
Premium Member
3,617 Posts
Hey Joe I'd love to come and hang out. I Can bring some food and drinks to help out. I can also bring my xbox360 and PS3, and or my Wii (really fun with a group of people). And if the weather is halfway decent I will even bring the SVT!

As you know I work up around Lebanon and I wonder over to Monroe to a couple vendors we have over there so I am halfway familiar with that area

·
Registered
752 Posts
you better bring that svt.. i've been wanting to see it ever since SLT...

·
Registered
525 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
haha no kidding. ive got a big garage you can park it in for us to admire. lol

·
Premium Member
3,617 Posts
Kyles jealous b/c people like to look at my car more then his!

·
Premium Member
3,617 Posts
So any of you other clowns game for this, K26, Shawn, furiouslyfaster07.......cougarpimp would probably come but he will most likely be either in Florida or coming back from Florida, or recover from a hangover he got in Florida!

·
Registered
209 Posts
i may be in for it. we keep changing our plan for coming home since none of us want to leave miami for the wonderful cincinnati winter. if i do get back in time i'll swing by. if by some chance it was on sunday instead of saturday, i'd definately be in.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts