Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 62 Posts

·
Registered
440 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey i got nothing to do this weekend lets get a gtg going!!!!

·
Uber sexy euro time
2,827 Posts
I work this saturday but only until 330, after that i'm free.

·
Registered
17 Posts
I might be able to get a piece of this...i gotta airsoft on saturday but if were gonna meet after 3:30 then im game....where to? Varsity's again?

-Carlo

·
Registered
440 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
we could go up to varsitys or somewhere else up up for later that day and whereever i geuss we just vote someone thorw an idea out there and well do that. jermey sorry im not as organized as you are lol!! i know hector had an idea ill let him tell ya so i dont take is idea away from him

·
Registered
2,218 Posts
cool, so far looks like we're gonna have a good turnout.
travis, appreciate you not "taking away" my idea, lol. not that i'd be pissed if you did though.
anyways... this is what i was thinking... http://andrettikarting.com/ never been there, but looks cool. what do you think?? it'd be awesome if we could get as many foci as we did last time at wild wings. if not we can leave this for next time and someone else throw another idea.

·
Registered
440 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
IM SO THERE!!! and jermey bring your sister and g/f so hector isnt the worse driver there LMAO!!! but yea looks good to me met there like 6-8ish whatever time can get everyone there!!!

·
Uber sexy euro time
2,827 Posts
I've been to Andretti's before. I still have my card thing from last time somewhere. W/e time is fine with me. I get off at 330, so can we meet at Andretti's say......6?

·
Registered
17 Posts
slocussvt said:
I've been to Andretti's before. I still have my card thing from last time somewhere. W/e time is fine with me. I get off at 330, so can we meet at Andretti's say......6?
Im game, 6 it is. and remember guys n gals, if u wanna race...no open toe'd shoes![;)]

-Carlo

·
Uber sexy euro time
2,827 Posts
Do we have to wear pants too or just shoes? I can't remember.

·
Registered
440 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
i dont know but wear shorts bring pants lol. so 6pm sounds good to me!!

·
Registered
440 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
i was reading and you have to wear a racing suit and a helmet so i dont think shorts matter and yes jermey you can wear your pink dress if you please

·
Registered
17 Posts
2nd_to_none said:
i was reading and you have to wear a racing suit and a helmet so i dont think shorts matter and yes jermey you can wear your pink dress if you please
ya it says that but they dont do that anymore, look at the pics i posted from the last meet...no one's wearing a suit...

-Carlo

·
Registered
440 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
FINE BUST MY MOJO!!! ill get even with you and the track lol!!!

·
Registered
2,218 Posts
2nd_to_none said:
IM SO THERE!!! and jermey bring your sister and g/f so hector isnt the worse driver there LMAO!!!
wtf???? what makes you think i'm a bad driver??? I'm pretty good at Need for Speed Underground, LOL.
you'll eat my dirt, travis!!!!

hey Carlo, glad to hear you'll be joining us man!!!
OK, so now we just have to spread the word, and see what time is good for everyone.
whatever time after 12 noon is fine by me.

1 - 20 of 62 Posts