Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Broken cars s[:)][:)][:)] :(
18,832 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK hooters gtg on the 28th of may (sunday) at 7 PM in schererville, IN. I had it at that one so it's closer to valpo anyone can come!! Hope to see you there!!

·
18,832 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
noone!??! someone has to show :)

·
GreyRice WOoT!
10,786 Posts
ive never been to a hooters, but im not driving 8 hours to go either!!! lol and but a month infront of the date, could but september 28th....

·
EvenDeathCan'tStopMe
4,894 Posts
Klondike... What are you doing this Saturday... and how far away from Green Bay, WI are you>?

·
Registered
342 Posts
you already know im there but ill put it on here so we can get some more people to hopefully come

·
18,832 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
sweet. one more person ;) yah I knew you were commin..we also have 2 cobra mustangs commin everyone :D

·
EvenDeathCan'tStopMe
4,894 Posts
Joe... I will be VERY disappointed in you if you do not get hooters girls to pose with your focus.....

·
18,832 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
well I guess we can try but I can't guarantee....

·
18,832 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
noone else is comming!?!?? comeon ppl

·
GreyRice WOoT!
10,786 Posts
matt im about 4 hours from GB, and sorry i aint going to INDIANA, it smells wierd.....hahaha, and i autoX all weekend was fun

·
18,832 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
smells weird? only more east. around nw indiana where I'm at it's fine theres no farms klondike. It just smells like pollution like you'd smell in chicago considering it's 1/2 hr from the city. so get the facts straight ;) I'm not in the smelly part of indiana nor is the meet

·
EvenDeathCan'tStopMe
4,894 Posts
Indiana smells wierd. Yes it does.

Joe, the reason you can't smell it is because you're USED to it.

It smells like.... a turd covered in burnt hair.. haahhaha.....

Klondike... what about Illinois? GOnna come tot he Massive SPring Street Cruise?

·
Detailing Freak
348 Posts
avengerc4 said:
smells weird? only more east. around nw indiana where I'm at it's fine theres no farms klondike. It just smells like pollution like you'd smell in chicago considering it's 1/2 hr from the city. so get the facts straight ;) I'm not in the smelly part of indiana nor is the meet
chicago does smell bad.. ill give you that.. but i live outside of chicago.. and not the direstion the wind blows from it either... so hehehehe.. semi-clean air here...lol

1 - 13 of 13 Posts