Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
well my car would be done in a couple of weeks (turbo), it's turbo and fully built estimating 450 hp when getting it tuned...and i actually wanted to meet up all of us in the u-gas in okeechobee which would be great because the track is right in the corner...i want to meet up before my car is done is to get to know each other and have a lot of focuses ready to represent when i come out (soon). so if you guys want to meet up just let me know if this saturday would be fine? it's time we all get together so we can show all the hondas, srt-4's, and mustangs that their not the only ones who make get together's [nutkick] . i know it's kind of far for central fl ( about 1 hr)but your welcome to come (the more focuses the better [neener] )

^ i had posted this up as south fl only and yocrew had given me the idea to put central fl aswell so thanks [wiggle]

·
Registered
518 Posts
Okeechobee is about 2 hours from me in Coral Springs, seems like a rather long drive.

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
I know, bout 2 hours for me too!!

Who's doing your build princess? what are u using for 450hp?

Rich

·
Registered
54 Posts
Tower shops would be better to get more participation from Palm and Broward. How bout it?

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
last time we went there and no one showed and we didnt put the thread...... so i decided to do a thread myself and 10 went but then one left so it was 9... so im not sure. [dunno]

·
Registered
247 Posts
id love to go but it takes me like 4 hours to get to naples little lone the miami area although id love to see that new turbo build!!!!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts