Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,725 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone seen one of these for real? I went to the dealership today and there was one sitting on the showroom. I thought they were all sold already. I talked to the owner and he had a deposit on it, but when they pushed the delivery day back, the guy backed out. It was stickered at #153,000, including 5K for racing stripes. But, the owner said he was going to get 250K for it. It looks awesome.

BTW, how many did they make.

If anyone is around, it is Neil Sandler Ford in Alcoa, TN.

·
Capital Obvious
2,562 Posts
250,000.00 is about average for the selling price for a GT. Ford is only making 1500 per yer for 2004 and 2005. They don't meet the DOT saftey requirments for 2006. The dealer here is looking to get 300,000.00.

·
Registered
775 Posts
There are 2 where I live. I love going to the dealer just to look at them. One is selling for 200k I believe and the other for 220k. Both are SC.

·
Registered
2,188 Posts
I work security for ford motor Co. and they sent me to wixom assembly plant where they finish the GT and i was looking around the building and I saw hundreds of them. On the last day, the chief engineer there told a few of us that we could get a short ride in one at the end of the day...We couldn't go very fast but it was still friggen sweet...If only I had my camera with me, i could have taken a picture of a row of like 50 of them..

·
Registered
1,725 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I didn't know they are finishing them at Wixon. What are they doing with them there that couldn't be done at final assembly. I grew up in Howell so I know Wixom well. I even picked up a LS off the line there, when I worked for Visteon.

Where is the final assembly for the GT?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts