Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A buddy of mine suggested using GS27 to remove some very minimal scratches from the rear bumper of my Focus. These scratches would have been perfect for a commercial for this product, very thin shallow scratches; but the 27 couldn't even do anything for them. Please don't waste your money.

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank You, I wish I never rubbed it in to my paint...even on the most inconspicuous spots!!!

·
Registered
639 Posts
i used scratch-x once last summer. i thought it did a good job, it made the car pretty shinny. but in the right light, i noticed that it really didnt get any of the swirls out.

·
Registered
317 Posts
I used it many years ago right after it first came out, and I didn't have any problems with it. I just used it on some really minor scratches that were faint and it got them out just fine. I'm sure it wouldn't work good on heavy scratches or swirls, but most minor scratches I had it did wonders on. I just can't believe the reviews are so bad and no one is having any luck with it. Guess it's possible that they could have changed the formula, or just the fact that I got lucky with it working. Sorry to hear you didn't have any luck with it.

·
Registered
756 Posts
The best, fastest, easiest product I have found that "really" works in Einszett.
I like it so much I will soon be carrying it as a regular purchase product on my web site.
You can use it by hand, polisher such as the "PC" or even a rotary buffer:)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts