Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Banned
12,597 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well it is spring/tax return time.. and i was wondering who is interested in a group tint....i am going to go this weekend..the 5th,6th,or 7th to get quotes and was wondering who would be willing to get it done...i am in brighton,mi and i would perfer to get it done around here, we have some places that do sweet work..so if i have an idea of how many peeps would do it them that can get a better price...

·
Registered
39 Posts
yea, sounds kewl. i called around and places by me want 150-200 to do all 5 of my windows. if ya can come in cheaper i can consider it. i am in rochester, but my aunt lives in south lyon so i am very familiar with that area. keep it real :)
[driving]

·
Registered
1,085 Posts
too bad your not close to maryland. i got mine for 100 even and it turned out great

·
Registered
764 Posts
I used to tint windows very well. For $150 to $200 for a small car like the focus are they giving you a nob cleaning and lap dance with that. you do realize a 100ft roll cost $140 of any professional grade tint. that is 35% to 5% tint. You could tint 4 to 5 focus with that....This is 20 to 30 $ a car and the rest as profit...If you guys want to pay me 100 to 150 an hour to tint your windows I will drive there my self and do it. Fabster82 paid what a reasonable shop would charge.$100-$120.............

·
Banned
12,597 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i am thinking it will cost about 150-200....i want about 5-10% on the back and 2 lil side ones....and 35 on the front 2 and then the fanitics banner on the windshield
i think all that is legal in michigan

·
Registered
1,085 Posts
well i got 20% on the back windows including the two lil side ones and i got 35% on the front windows

·
Registered
764 Posts
Goes by state yes. But all states allow 35%
You can usually get away with 20% With a light colored interiore.

·
Banned
12,597 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
ok guys i went today and it is a little above 200 for 5% on back 3 and 35% on front 2....for my zx3, i asked about group deals and he said how many and i said 5 or so...he said when you have 5 people have them call me and say you are with the focus group buy and he'll take your info down to make sure you are serious, and then tell me what you want done to your car as in %'s and what windows and what your car is..but it has to be your focus..

1 - 16 of 16 Posts