Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wel after watching The Fast and the Furious and Pimp My Ride I got the urge to do something with my car. Since the only mod is a upgraded sound system I want to change the look. So I googled some focus body kits and came across this website Ground Dynamics. I just want to know are they reliable because I really want this Body Kit from them: 05-07 Ford Focus (4DR.) ZX4 BC2 Full Kit Price $625.00 Any help would be great. Plus I thought it would look good on a white sedan.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,882 Posts
i actually like it, its not all ricy looking..

·
Registered
2,882 Posts
extremedimensions have alot of sales going on and the are a vendor on here

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
This is what happens when I watch and read about Tuned Cars lol.

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
lol im glad you said it doesn't look ricey. I want a sporty looking car and later on adding some performance parts. I just want my Focus to look different. There are alot of stock FoFo's around st. mary's county and it would be nice to set mine apart from the stock focus's. Didn't know they were a vendor on here that makes me feel better. Thanks for your help.

·
Don't read this!
2,341 Posts
I like the sides, I like the back, I like that it has a SAP style grill, but I think they failed on the rest of the front bumper. I think the one thing most people forget is when you have a boxer car is that a boxy body kit looks best. So far, for our cars there is not a really great looking body kit except for the SAP. Like I said, this one looks good to me except the front, why to they try to make everything round...Makes it look like a honda accord...

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Forgot to post the other front bumpers lol. Yea I see what you mean that it will look like a Accord with the front Bumper. Here are some new pics for some other front bumpers. Tell me what you think. The first pic is a 05-07 Ford Focus DTM Front Bumper for $254.15. But Im kind of going to the second pic which is 05-07 Ford Focus Fuzion Front Bumper for $275.00.

Attachments

·
Don't read this!
2,341 Posts
Pro DMT is the first one I think. You can get a group price on that one from Extreme Dimensions (just do a search). I dont think I've ever seen the other one, I really like it...very euro!

·
Don't read this!
2,341 Posts
Why not just do a FocusSport front lip and call it a day? Then you can paint it yourself!!!

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Hmm doesn't look too bad but I do like the front bumper that looks like a Europeon one. But the lip doesnt change the look a whole lot though but still its cheap lol. $174.99 cant go wrong with that.[loveff]

Attachments

·
Don't read this!
2,341 Posts
True that, I have a better pic of it...please hold!

·
Don't read this!
2,341 Posts
Here you go...this is someone on here, let me know if you want it taken off focus owner!

·
Don't read this!
2,341 Posts
The good part about the front lip is you don't have to buy sideskirts!!!! If I helped out a rep point would be great!!!

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Hmm not bad. Thanks for your help. Ill have to see and do some comparing before I buy but yea ill give you some rep. Im thinking of just getting a whole new body kit but im going to do what you said not to get that Accord looking front bumper but go with the Euro style one. But $174 is cheap to get and I would probably have to get Ford or someone else to paint it since im not good at painting lol. But ill see im just getting prices and seeing what looks better on the car. But thanks again.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts