Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just a minor question, when I start out in 1st gear there is sort of a grinding sound not very loud but noticeable, same with second gear from time to time. I know its not the clutch because I still have normal acceleration. Just wondering of anyone knows the source of this mystery[???:)]

·
AKA Toyotech
4,043 Posts
its your tranny and its not grinding, just gear noise...easily noticable with the window open. its normal...aka why many call it the tractor trailer tranny

·
Registered
697 Posts
my tranny is noiesy too, but she runs flawlessly. and my fuel injector are loud, checked them out there fine too. anyone else find the Fuel injectors to loud? (mine are stock)

·
AKA Toyotech
4,043 Posts
clicking repeatedly. they aren't the syncro's cause the car is not actually grinding, if it was, you wouldn't be moving, its normal gear noise and its fun...you wanna get ridda some noise from inside the car, throw insulation at the center console

·
Registered
697 Posts
i third that as well. when i first drove my car i heard the injectors. im more then used to those now. and tranny, well last ford i had was liek it too

1 - 10 of 10 Posts