Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys,
You probably remember me for asking newb questions in the past. Im back and Im wondering what is the big deal with these euro grilles? I want to mod my front so that there is no ford logo and no orange lights, cant I just take these out and buy some aftermarket grille set like from www.grille-tech.com? Or would that not be possible due to something in the fitment? Also, I really like the RS bumpers, and I know you guys do to. Where can I get them? Are they expensive,etc...

P.S.
I am in Europe for the holidays (Italy, Czech Rep.) and every other car over here is a Focus. They look soo much better with the cut off rear bumper as opposed to the long jutting-out US one. Also I saw a really cool front bumper while I was driving around, I look to see what car it is and it is the new Ford Fiesta. Dont know if you guys can research or something but it looks nice.

Ok, that's it for now.

-Seb[thumb]

·
It's been fun.......
3,042 Posts
You have to have turn signals somewhere in the front, either in the grille or headlight assembly (i.e. ST170's, etc.) to be legal. You can just take the Ford logo off the front grille but it leaves a blank oval where it used to be.

Best bet is to start saving your money for a badgeless grille and headlight assemblies with the turn signals built in. My 2¢

·
It's been fun.......
3,042 Posts
Oh, I forgot, be careful what you buy. Those from Grille-Tech are INSERTS not grilles. They just mount over your existing grille, they don't replace them so you would still have the Ford logo (can't see it as well) and the orange turn signals in the grille.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts