Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
629 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
AS most of you know by now i like to do a lot of fiberglassing. well this weekend i took on a project on my girlfriends 09 focus and here are the results.

·
Registered
1,913 Posts
I wanna do this to my 08 so bad. Looks great.

·
Registered
629 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks..

·
Registered
629 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thanks man.. i tried it was not the easiest thing getting in-between the two bars but i got it done alright and my girl likes it so that's all that matters.

·
Registered
629 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i think that is that next thing we are going to do...

·
Registered
1,101 Posts
Nice, good work. You gonna make the Midwest meet

·
Registered
1,406 Posts
Much better!

·
Registered
629 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks guys... I wasn't aware of s meet.. I will check it out now.

·
Registered
209 Posts
Dude you should sell these. I would definately buy one!

·
Boosted HB.
1,698 Posts
I envy you!! I want this done to my grille. I just dont have the balls to do this. you used fiberglass to do this mod?

Write up please!!

Black out the headlights and call it a day!

·
Registered
629 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Dude you should sell these. I would definately buy one!
I would be willing to make these for people if they are willing to pay what it costs to make it. Would be a case by case deal tho.. If anyone is interested pm me and we will talk but please only serious inquires. [loveff]

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
^^ buy 1 extra grill and shave that one and send it to someone in exchange for their badged grille and just keep the cycle going

·
Registered
629 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
^^ buy 1 extra grill and shave that one and send it to someone in exchange for their badged grille and just keep the cycle going
thats one hell of an idea!! i just dont know how many people are going to be serious about having them done..

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
the first gen guys were lookin to get honeycomb blank grills made but that never happened because no one wanted to pay over 150 for it, so im sure there would be a great market if the price is right

·
Focal Distortion
2,332 Posts
That looks awesome, just what the front of the car needs! Shaved FTW

·
Registered
209 Posts
I just shipped my grill to Ian (xy0s08) and he is doing this to my grill [woot] When he is finished he will hit me back with a price so needless to say, I'm PUMPED! Will post pics when I get it back.

·
Registered
209 Posts
Ok so I finally got my grill and I love it! Mad props to Ian for doing this for me. He did a great job.

Sorry for the crappy cell phone pics.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts