Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,917 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So i want to paint my grill but i found out that my grill is put on with a two part epoxy... in other words... it ain't comin off. So now i'm probably gonna have to tape off the entire front bumper to paint the grill. Any suggestions?

·
FocusFest Event Team
2,362 Posts
you're talking about the lower grill i'm assuming then? not sure on an 06, but the 00-04 lower grill just snaps in from the front with two nuts on the corners on the back.

if you're talking about the upper grill it's just 4 bolts to take it out

5,155 Posts
spacegravity4me said:
So i want to paint my grill but i found out that my grill is put on with a two part epoxy... in other words... it ain't comin off. So now i'm probably gonna have to tape off the entire front bumper to paint the grill. Any suggestions?
I'm quite confused by this post. Partially because it is confusing to read, and partially because it seems as though you're referring to the front grille and this is the Interior Mods & Upgrades Chat section.

·
Registered
1,917 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
dern, lol, no wonder! i meant my aftermarket mesh grill in my bumper! lol... let me get some pics.

·
Registered
1,917 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
so here's what happened.... a few days ago i wasn't feeling really well... somehow I put all this in the wrong thread and forgot to mention that this is about my aftermarket bumper... so instead of moving this thread can we just delete it I'll start a new one later cause this is a lot to wade through at the beginning. idk.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts