Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
im from oskaloosa iowa and im looking to sell my car, runs great,fast, leather interior,tinted windows all the way around, 2002, ive had it for almost a year and im gonna sell it for what i have left on the loan and ill also have it refinanced

lots of moter work, cold air intake,headers,cams,catback exhaust,65mm throtle body,under drive pully kit

exterior, tinted windows,lowerd 2 inches, euro tail lights, and halo projection head lights, mesh rear bumper

put rims on this car and it would almost be ready for show, theres also a warrenty good for another 3 or 4 years less then 40,000 on this car, i can send pic but only if ur interested

i have a system in it, but im gonna take out my subs and amp, but will leave the wires so it will be system ready, if i can find someone interested they might be able to talk me into leaving the cd player in it, but i can also but the stock 6 disc back in.

est. pay off $14,000 b4 i get it refinanced

·
Cashed in my chips
2,837 Posts
14K on a 2002?! Whew, man....good luck. I only paid a little more than that for my 04 SVT right off the lot (A-plan)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts