Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

had a bit of a mixed feedback when i changed the colour of my wheels. So what a honest answer do they look good, ok or tacky? If they look bad any ideas for a different colour

·
Registered
3,263 Posts
simple...no

·
Registered
1,014 Posts
only if you have 500 monster stickers...and awd....and 600 horsepower

·
Focal Distortion
2,332 Posts
Nothing wrong with going green, I like it.

·
Registered
945 Posts
i say no....

but, black wheels with a green lip look awesome! i want some :)

·
FUBARCUS
2003 ZX3 2016 FoST
7,785 Posts

nothin wrong with a little green in your life haha
Needs matching green mirrors too Johnny. Oh and I dig out of the norm things!!!

·
br/o/stang
5,563 Posts
so tacky luls

·
FocusRush
1,774 Posts
Hell to the Nay. Perhaps with a different style of rim, but as is... no.

·
Registered
485 Posts
i had a green valve cover but it wasnt the green i was lookin for here it is

i was trying to get a darker green like my tatoo

·
Registered
728 Posts
The black car looks really good IMO. I think on the OP car, the rims have too many spokes and silver isn't the best pair. I have a silver car too and so far the only things I think go good on ours are black, white, dark blue, or some darker reds. I applaud out of the ordinary :) I love when I tell someone about my mods and they go, "......but it's just a Focus." It's your car my friend, do with it as pleases you and only you....unless you have a girlfriend....than her too.

·
Aurelius Pardus
26,535 Posts
Are those wheel covers? can't tell.

I prefer the look better on wheels with less spokes but it makes it real easy to spot your car lol.

Mine is silver as well. The paint is terrible and peeling on the roof and I will paint it black eventually but I thought I'd have fun with the wheels for a bit. Winter is coming up though and that means damaging the paint to put on snow tires so I will go orange for the winter (rather, high visibility wheels haha)

People didn't take too well to my wheels either at first, but now all I get are positive comments for some reason. Girls love the wheels, kids love em and most people look at em too [hihi]. Had more random comments from people on the street and random cars than I've ever had before. Curious to see what the orange will do. Mirrors are a nice addition too.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts