Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Rollin' Hard
2,137 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so about a week ago i was about to buy a set of 17 kazera wheels... really nice set with bridgestone tires in ok condition for 380... the guy told me to pick them up the next day,..... called, he never answered...[rant] if they dont want to sell something at the end, then why they put it up on craigs...?[scratch]

anyway, i kept on looking for another set until...
i found a post about "17 inch SVT wheels with tires for 100"??...
seemed to good to be true, but still emailed him, called me the next morning and got myself some SVT wheels and tires plus a spare, for $100... [woot]

thanks to the other guy with the kazera wheels for not anwering....lol
these are the results...

·
Registered
367 Posts
Wow what a steal for those! car looks so much better [thumb]

·
FOCUS REVOLUTION
2,872 Posts
that third wheel is a SVT contor wheel it'll fit but its a 16" wheel not a 17

but still a damn good deal

·
Rollin' Hard
2,137 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
that third wheel is a SVT contor wheel it'll fit but its a 16" wheel not a 17

but still a damn good deal
yeah it is the svt contour wheel and it is the 16 inch.. but heck...
if i get a flat tire.. is gonna do the job...

·
Rollin' Hard
2,137 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
verryy nice, now use the savings for a paint job!
Yup... Working on that... Since i did the front end conversion, of course i need a paint job.. Hopefully soon...

·
Registered
123 Posts
I emailed that guy the same day he posted those. $100 my ass. I asked him for pics, next day he sent me A pic and said "now the price is $200". f[:)][:)][:)][:)][:)][:)] him. I'm surprised he didn't do that same thing to you..

·
Registered
123 Posts
no kidding. glad transformer has them now instead of that prick. I knew exactly what he was doing. people started showing interest and he figured he could just raise the price and get somebody to pay whatever. Glad you got them for the "$100 o.b.o" that he posted in his ad...

http://denver.craigslist.org/pts/2587307280.html

Now I'm thinking you overpaid, I wish you would have just kicked him square in the face and taken them from him. lol.

·
Registered
123 Posts
^^that's what he was probably doing, got interest and raised the price, then the possible buyers backed out so he went back to his original price?
yep, as soon as he said $200, I said screw it, it's CL not ebay. deleted the txt message right then and there.

·
Registered
123 Posts
haha, well technically I can't afford them, but even when your broke you can't pass up a deal like that, the money always seems to just come in somehow[dunno]

·
Registered
1,913 Posts
You suck, I paid 225 for my SVT Wheels with no tires, but even that is still a good deal.

·
Rollin' Hard
2,137 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
people started showing interest and he figured he could just raise the price and get somebody to pay whatever. Glad you got them for the "$100 o.b.o" that he posted in his ad...

Now I'm thinking you overpaid, I wish you would have just kicked him square in the face and taken them from him. lol.
well thats exacly what he did...
he texted me saying that some other guy from "wyoming" offered him 175, and if i had the 200 they were mine...
i was like, no thanks you said 100, all i have is 100, thanks anyway"...
still i was glad someone else would of get them for 175...still a good deal...
he replied 10 min later and said that he didnt wanted to wait for the guy in wyoming so he was gonna save them for me since i was the first to emailed him...
i dnt know... i guess i got lucky...

1 - 20 of 23 Posts