Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
283 Posts
That is a pretty good deal. I'd be all over it if it was a ZX5 SVT...and if it had a little less miles...and if I didn't own one already.

·
Registered
123 Posts
Looks like it could be. As far as trying to sell it for a long time. I have talked about selling mine a number of times. I'll see it sitting there not being used or insurance will come due or I all of a sudden want to use the garage space for something else or who knows what reason at the time. I now have someone really interested in it and a sadness has set in. I can feel myself starting to back pedal. I even have an Ebay description and photos all ready to post, but if this person doesn't take it I will most likely hold off. What the hell is it about this darn car........a love, hate relationship. Love to drive it, hate to see it not being used? However it appears the Love the car part always wins out.

·
Registered
208 Posts
That was my first choice of colors for the SVTF that I wanted. Since I couldn't find one locally, I had to get the Competition Orange one instead. [:D]

Looks like it's missing the cargo net and I wouldn't buy a car from Washington. The rain, the salt, the crap....

·
The Librarian
13,116 Posts
The salt? Maybe if it was a parked on the beach for a good length of time.
They don't salt the roads in WA. They us Magnesium Chloride...
There's no more salt in WA than there is in CA. [;)]

·
Registered
208 Posts
WD40 said:
The salt? Maybe if it was a parked on the beach for a good length of time.
They don't salt the roads in WA. They us Magnesium Chloride...
There's no more salt in WA than there is in CA. [;)]

Correction, the rain, no salt, the crap...[:D]

I still prefer a Southwest car. Dry climate less problems.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts