Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
738 Posts
check out f2focus.com Recardo is the man. He sells his own Euro kit that bolts right in without any modification to anything,

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
They only have one kit though, well two if you count the widebody version. I want something different.

·
Retired Fanatic
20,000 Posts
I doubt they will fit. The 2005, 2006 focus is pretty unique to North America. Europe has a different setup, even on the older focus models, they still required a bunch of prep to fit the North American cars. Honestly I don't know and I'm betting not to many people (if any, that's my guess) will know this......

·
Registered
4,340 Posts
the rear and sideskirts should fit. Its the front that won't necessarily fit.

·
Registered
131 Posts
jlemond said:
check out f2focus.com Recardo is the man. He sells his own Euro kit that bolts right in without any modification to anything,
any other body kits that you know of bolts right in ? I got hit the other day so it's going to the shop hope to have a kit put on!

Im thinking about this fron bumber.. or maybe the kit from f2focus.com

What you guys think... any ideas?

·
Registered
738 Posts
the kit from f2focus.com. Becouse that^^^^ Is just butt ugly

·
Registered
1,464 Posts
yeah the only good bumper wings west made was the WRC front and then the stopped making it after a few months.

all their stuff is circa 1998 when it was cool to go all out on your car.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I've decided to go with the SAP front. I usually don't like to get Factory aftermarket kits because I like to have something different, but I really like the look and I'm sure it will fit good also I work for Ford so I can save a little dough and not have it shipped. I just need to find some sides and a rear that match the style, I don't care for the rear SAP/SVT bumper to much, it looks to stock to me if that makes sense. Thanx for the info though and I plan on putting my digital camera to use when I do it so I'll post a guide unless someone else beats me to it. Awesome site!

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I've decided to go with the SAP front. I usually don't like to get Factory aftermarket kits because I like to have something different, but I really like the look and I'm sure it will fit good also I work for Ford so I can save a little dough and not have it shipped. I just need to find some sides and a rear that match the style, I don't care for the rear SAP/SVT bumper to much, it looks to stock to me if that makes sense. Thanx for the info though and I plan on putting my digital camera to use when I do it so I'll post a guide unless someone else beats me to it. Awesome site!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts