Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well i just got the word today from Ford that they are going to bring the all new 2020 Ford Focus to the USA. [woot] It will arrive here before the end of this year. Man it is a nice looking and driving car. The engines will be the 1.0 3cyl echo-boost and then the other option will be the 2.0 echo-boost engine. I think i might have to buy one cause it might just be for one year and that's it. just thought you guys would like to know this.[headbang]

·
Registered
2,389 Posts
Well i just got the word today from Ford that they are going to bring the all new 2020 Ford Focus to the USA. [woot] ...
Was that from someone at Ford Motor Company, or someone at a Ford dealership? If the latter, I'll believe it when I see it. [80?]

·
Registered
692 Posts
I will believe it when I see it I follow automotive news and this would definitely be on the headline.

Sent from my LG-LS997 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
160 Posts
I'm not so sure about this as it seems no one else has picked up on this...

·
Registered
513 Posts
They were also supposed to sell the Focus diesel (and diesel wagon) and Reflex in the US market. At last count there were only two Reflexes ever built.

·
Registered
770 Posts
I just googled this again & there is nothing from Ford indicating they’re bringing back the Focus in the US. Where are you getting your information?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
w/ my magic bag
29,301 Posts
I just googled this again & there is nothing from Ford indicating they’re bringing back the Focus in the US. Where are you getting your information?

Sent from my iPhone using FF Mobile
Wish full thinking perhaps???

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Well this is the you tube link and this is the motor news article on it. This is going to be the crossover Focus. I kinda am thinking like a lot of you guys though. I'll believe it when i see it. To many times Ford has said or has plans to do something and they will advertise it, but then it never happens. But i'm praying to the wonderful lord that it will happen.

YOU TUBE VIDEO

MOTOR 1 NEWS
https://www.motor1.com/news/240665/2020-ford-focus-active-detailed/

·
Registered
692 Posts
It's a old article the focus active was pulled shortly after. Ford decided not to bring it here due to the tariffs. Find my me I don't want a Chinese Ford.

Sent from my LG-LS997 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Oh Man....... Sorry guys. It just seemed as if Ford was bringing them to the US :-( I knew they were not bring the 2019's over but had hopes what i was reading was true i guess. I guess i'll hang on to my 2016 Titanium Hatch with full park assist, full technology pack and soon be adding adaptive cruise control. I will be the only MK3.5 in the US with Adaptive Cruise Control with Active City Stop. :) Well maybe in 2021 they will bring the Focus here. :)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts