Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So it was really hot last week here in Michigan. I noticed a huge stain on my passenger side cloth seat, on the far right hand side near where the lever is to adjust the seat tilt and where it meets the upper part of the seat. So after looking real close its also looks like something was dripping from under the seat. It looks like white grease like they use to lube up the cables or seat rails. Seems to be a lot of it like the grease gun went overboard in the plant when building the car. And it being so hot the past week it turn into liquid and got absorbed into the seat. Its going from inside out and not like something was on top of the seat. Its all over the metal railing under the seat now. Anyone else experience this? Taking it to the dealer Friday, going to be hard to explain. I know for a fact that i did not cause this. [mad][rant]

·
Registered
301 Posts
well its better than stepping in dog shit in the middle of the night then getting into your brand new car that has less than 300 miles on it and getting it all over the new carpet and it in turn smelling like shit now instead of new car smell. im having my apartment complex pay for this since they are supposed to be enforcing the pick up shit law but dont

·
Registered
25,627 Posts
^^^ Seriously?...don't mean to thread Jack, but you are gonna have the complex pay to clean your car when YOU stepped in dog poo??? REALLY be responsible for your own actions man...My God.
I mean, I KNOW it sucks...but you were the one that stepped in it...only other one to blame is the dogs owner for not cleanin' up after their dog...Thats the person really responsible.

·
Registered
444 Posts
As a dog owner and new car owner, i agree it is the dog owners fault. I always clean up after my dog, it bugs me when i am walking her i see other dog owners not cleaning up their dogs messes.

that really does suck about the dog poo...and the grease.

explaining to the dealership and the building manager is going to be tricky for both of you

1 - 4 of 4 Posts