Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
2,592 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My friend just got a 2000 Pontiac Grand Am GT and is talkin shit about how his car can beat mine. His car is auto and my ZX3 is auto also. His is all stock ehre all I have is a short ram. So who would win??

·
Registered
3,444 Posts
I just dont know on that one. I think it would be close, maybe. [scratch]

·
Registered
159 Posts
My friend has a bone stock 01 Grand am gt and he kicks my ass all the time. His car seems to be one of those cars that is a little faster then normal for no good reason. Im bone stock too with an mtx and id have to do a lot to beat him.

·
Registered
2,592 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Well then i will just whip out the ol mustang from the garage and show him who is boss then !!! Thanks for the replies people

·
Registered
165 Posts
I spanked a Grand Am GT in autocross.

·
Registered
2,805 Posts
well if it's top speed, the grand am. my friend has an '03 GT, i don't even waste my time. . . or gas.

·
Registered
2,592 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Would a combination of mods even help the situation??

·
Registered
4,040 Posts
pontiac will win but who is gonna go to the dealer every 5k miles cause something breaks? mr.pontiac those cars suck. i hate um too. good treatment and maintnance foci will last you 4 EVAR! well close maybe.

·
EvenDeathCan'tStopMe
4,894 Posts
I think the Grand Am will take you

·
OMGVTAK!
60,646 Posts
Sorry to say the Grand Spam will win. Now if you were gonna autox.....

·
Registered
2,592 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Man that pisses me off. It feels like such a sluggish car when i drove in it. Anyways no one has answered me on which mods would be helpful to get me to beat the POS? Thanks for the help though even if it is a let down for me

·
Registered
489 Posts
dont forget the Knight Rider scanner light...mine's good for at least and extra 50 horses[:D]

1 - 20 of 43 Posts