Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
It's just a Focus.
5,258 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I heard they implemented a new "group" feature in GT6, I haven't dug too deep into it but it is a club based system, is there anyone that created a Focus Fanatics group on there?

·
Captain TMI
21,235 Posts
I don't know of any, but then I don't check on here for other users. You can friend me YnotthinkYnot on PSN.

I just found out how to transfer user created tracks through URL, so help me see if this works. If it works, this track is a lot of fun once you get used to the turns. You can race 450pp cars vs 600pp cars with N20 on. People get mad at me when I outrun their AMG VGT cars with a Kubelwagen. Seriously, I have a saved run where a guy rage quit over a 4:12 sec run, but you can clearly see where he wrecked 2x and my car never exceeded 118 mph. Among my PSN friends, I'm known for tricky tracks- like the first turn in this one that tightens up before you pass the apex. You might even say that it has 3 apexs as you drop speed from 130, to 100, to 70. The most fun part is at the beginning of the 5th section where the track undulates through several chicanes to end in the final straight before the finish. With the wrong line, you'll end up in the dirt.

https://www.gran-turismo.com/us/gt6/user/#!/friend/YnotThinkYnot/course/1337224/

·
It's just a Focus.
5,258 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'll figure out the download tomorrow, as well as adding you. I'm at my other parent's house and forgot to grab the PS3 so I'll do all that tomorrow. Sounds like a fun track though!

·
Captain TMI
21,235 Posts
That happens sometimes.

It will be good to have a FWD tuner run with us. I can't tune FWDs as effectively as the rest. I tend to tune oddball cars that nobody drives like the Kubelwagen, Schwimmwagen, Diahatsu Storia/Sirion X4, Lotus Esprit '87, 440 Six Pack Cuda, Hommel, etc. The annoyingly oversteering BMW 2002 is what I'm working on now.

I will be on later this evening. YnotThinkYnot.

·
It's just a Focus.
5,258 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
That happens sometimes.

It will be good to have a FWD tuner run with us. I can't tune FWDs as effectively as the rest. I tend to tune oddball cars that nobody drives like the Kubelwagen, Schwimmwagen, Diahatsu Storia/Sirion X4, Lotus Esprit '87, 440 Six Pack Cuda, Hommel, etc. The annoyingly oversteering BMW 2002 is what I'm working on now.

I will be on later this evening. YnotThinkYnot.
Sorry, wasn't able to make it home in time to grab my PlayStation. However, tonight I will be able to add you. One interesting car that is VERY quick is the Focus Rally Car (99'). Hooks up without any tuning (thanks to 4WD) and keeps pulling.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts