Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How can I take my governor or raise the limit on a (D20) ZX3 SES?

·
Registered
108 Posts
like everyone is saying, you have to get a tune to do it, and just from what i have heard from people on here, go with focus sport

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
FS's Xcal2, have it and love it!!!

·
Registered
1,660 Posts
is the sct xcal2 the same from one to the other. Also if you get from fs how much is it to get a new tune after you add parts. I know wayne says 6 months free tune just wondering which is beter to get from as I want one bad anybody know pm me

·
Registered
3,022 Posts
i don't think wayne does internet tuning files though, and it's only 25 dollars a tune, which isn't bad at all

·
Registered
345 Posts
wickedgreyzx3 said:
or here

http://focussport.com/sct_flasher.htm

all randy and his crew do is work on foci all day, that is their careers, wayne's job is a side job....
still saying this are you?? they don't just work on foci all day long. they have eurosport as well. as for tuning, wayne does do email files, and for 65 bucks after the purchase cost of an xcal2 you can get unlimited udates for 6 months.

·
Registered
3,022 Posts
craigb3 said:
still saying this are you?? they don't just work on foci all day long. they have eurosport as well. as for tuning, wayne does do email files, and for 65 bucks after the purchase cost of an xcal2 you can get unlimited udates for 6 months.
ummm focussport and eurosport are seperate opperations....

even though they are in the same building, randy and vic run focussport...

don't know who runs eurosport

·
Registered
345 Posts
randy and vik

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
well the SCT says MUST use 91 oct gas with it. Would stock foci handle that 91 oct over long periods of use?

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
^^^You dont HAVE to use 91 octane all the time, just switch back to the 87 octane tune whenever you want. Me, i'm sticking with 91 from now on...

·
Registered
3,022 Posts
Exsellion89 said:
well the SCT says MUST use 91 oct gas with it. Would stock foci handle that 91 oct over long periods of use?
yes becuase it advances the igintion timming to burn all the gas up, becuase higher octane gas is more resitant to burning than lower octane gas

·
Registered
108 Posts
freak is exactly correct. you can run different tunes for different grades of fuel, just make sure you run your tank almost out of fuel before you switch

1 - 15 of 15 Posts