Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finally got around to Washing my car today after a week or so of getting the wheels on plus after taking my trip back from Miami yesterday which was crazy (see pics) it def needed it with all the bugs covering the front bumper plus I threw in some shots of great my old gray euros look haha

Now Miami is something to def see one day for anyone who has not..I can not believe! this Porsche Carrera GT pulled up next to me..by the way I'm obsessed with Porsche's

I have no clue as to how these rims got this destroyed and one was even brand new about a year ago. this is for those who are amazed you can bend some euros

Let me know what you think of the new wheels and I'm trying to decide if I wanna do a silver stripe around the outside of the rims or just paint my calipers. it would be nice to get some feedback on this

·
Registered
1,331 Posts
I don't think I'd do a silver stripe, it might just look like the powdercoating was coming off but I could be wrong. The calipers would look pretty sweet painted though.

·
Sticker Whore
18,739 Posts
i think it looks good, agree about the strip thought... paint the calipers really nice and enjoy it! cars beautiful

·
I.S.A.I.K.I.
5,413 Posts
Verrry Niiiiiice! Leave the wheels as is. No time attack paint job, no silver stripe either. She's perfect![thumb]

Black around the foglight ducts would be sweet as well, since the paint's already flaking off.

·
BodyKits=PantiesDrop
13,168 Posts
honestly i think the silver stripe might look good, WUGcatsvt did his in red pinstripe and it looks hot

and yes i love miami, i only live a few hours away from it, helluva party down there haha

fix those headlights!

·
OMGVTAK!
60,646 Posts
Please don't do that stripe around the wheels. I've seen people say that black wheels are played out putting a stripe around a wheel is played out IMO. Sorry, I'm just not a fan of the look.

I like the look you have going on there but yeah fix those headlights[:D]

·
Registered
2,859 Posts
Dude i love the wheels with that focus!!! Really looks good. Those lambos are freakin awesome as well! And I would keep wheels as is. Don't want to over do it.

·
Registered
329 Posts
Looks great I think the wheels would look good either way. Lovin the hood hating they stopped making them i want one!

·
Premium Member
1,653 Posts
I wouldn't do the stripe personally, but ultimately its your car.

·
I used to drive this
3,342 Posts
I'm confused. Did you powdercoat euros or buy black euros. Either way no strippy thing. Love the hood tho.

·
Premium Member
3,110 Posts
Yeah your hood is awsome man, very nice rims also.

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Man I've only been off for a few hours and I didn't expect this much feedback but thanks a lot everyone! That makes me feel good on the look I'm doing for the SVT. I don't think I'll do the stripping now but will do the caliper paint, I know about the fog surroundings lol It was a project gone bad to make them all black and as you see screwed it up!..[bigcry] so I got a quote to get the front bumper done for like $340ish.

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
o and I felt really lucky because back in MI my buddies called me one day and told me about the hood on Exceed speed forums and got a hold of the kid that day and by the end of the night payed him the $300, well worth it to me and i remember even putting it on at midnight haha

·
GreyRice WOoT!
10,786 Posts
car looks hawt with that drop, and the hood, omg all black looks amazing

·
coffee, have some
5,971 Posts
Man, I'm digg'n the black euros and i would have peed my pants if i saw a GT pull in front of me like that

1 - 20 of 25 Posts