Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well decided to keep the car since the Dealer was finally able to fix my concerns with car.Got the Euro grille which improves the look greatly I think.Was not a big fan of the orange markers in grille.Just wish the Euro grille was the same honycomb pattern but O-well.Next is a set of Tanabe lowering springs to drop it just over a inch.

·
Cashed in my chips
2,837 Posts
Looks great! With nothing but black in the front, I would look into removing/replacing the Ford emblem...just a thought. Oh yeah, have you thought about smoking your corner lights? I've seen that on a black focus and the lights were almost invisible when they weren't lit. Suh-weet.

·
Registered
3,444 Posts
Looks good. Now a little tint would look really good, esp on your car now. [thumb]

Just a suggestion. [:D]

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
BTW the grille is not a direct fit.U need to cut out a small section on the top were the secondary hood release lever is.Not a big deal but just wanted to let you know.

·
Registered
343 Posts
It looks great, but the what are you going to do about having turn signals in front? Get projector lights with signal included? My SVT's black too, so I'm looking to do similar things.

·
BAD EGG
7,418 Posts
The HID's have a turn indicator in them that works from the factory. Looks great, where did you get that grill?

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
CowsGoMoo said:
Don't the HID's come prewired with the turning indicator working? (i believe the hids have turning indicators built in right?)
Correct.SVT's with HID's have the turn signals in the headlights.The lights in the grille do nothing but stay on with the lights.

·
The Librarian
13,116 Posts
Son-of-a-bachi....That looks nice![:D]
Does that Euro grille have the parking lights behind the grille?
Just curious.
I don't know if it's legal to not have any forward facing amber parking lights.
The little lights that come on (parking light setting) with the HID's are white.

·
Banned
9,238 Posts
1 - 16 of 16 Posts