thermal exhaust
fs 4-1 header
fc 65mm tb
xcal 2 tuner
75 shot of nitrous
cam gears
fr stage 2 cams
dyno tuned

i am a fairly good drive i have been racing things since i was a little boy! i have a mtx 75 i am getting new tires for my svt rims some slicks since im needing a daily driver

what times and hp will i post up

im thinking around 245 whp and about 160 wtq?

im also thining around 13.5 time slip

next mods are svt block and high compression around 12:1 compression w/ pp head and a 125 shot with 110 octane race gas when i spray!

drivetrain- spec stage 4 clutch/ flywheel and lsd

then i should be in the 300whp range 170wtq and probbaly low low 13 high 12?

what do you guys think?

·
Registered
950 Posts
i think you could be arounf your goals, but you'll honestly want to shoot lower, as our aspirations with these engines generally tend to be high

·
Late for Dinner
15,332 Posts
you said you had it dyno tuned, didnt you get the sheet for hp/tq?
your numbers sound high, id say more like 180-210 whp with the juice, the mods make a decent amount of hp, but nowhere near what your thinking, even with the 75 shot. mods work in conjunction with each other to make hp.

·
Registered
11,906 Posts
I agree... MAYBE 200 with the juice with your current setup. and problely a thrown rod with the future setup.

·
Registered
1,589 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
im not using the stock pistons in the future set up! crower and je pistons. with 110 oct race gas and nitrous tune should be pretty safe!

also im putting down about 150 now with the 75 shot it will be 225 so about 200-210 to the wheels.

·
Registered
950 Posts
better aspirations already. just remember the 200 WHP is ALOT of power i these cars, it can smoke ALOT of things. you're getting into 14's at that point, and thats fast for a four banger, at 245 whp you'll be seeing mid to high 13's (at least i think) so you're a beast as it stands

1 - 7 of 7 Posts