Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright, please bear with me, I'm one of the 'old farts' in this group. Got my tuner in the mail today. Pretty sure I got the onboard software updated. So now, where are my tunes?? There was nothing, other than the SCT CD disc in the package. If I'm missing something obvious please point me in the right direction. Thanks.

·
Registered
1,288 Posts
From what i am told. the tuner does not come with tunes. you need to purchase them separately or learn how to create your own.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I got it from Tom so I thought it would. Have not been able to get in touch with him about it.

·
Registered
258 Posts
PM Tom. Have you downloaded livelink yet? Have you downloaded team viewer (if ur going to have him setup ur PID list). You should get those downloaded if you haven't already.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I have sent Tom a PM, no response yet. Yes I downloaded livelink, not sure what team viewer is. I thought I would have received a 'basic' tune with the tuner. So what am I missing? I may not be the sharpest tool in the shed, but I'm not the dullest one either.

·
has a screw loose
9,927 Posts
Posted via FF Mobile Tom will send your tune via e mail then download it to your computer. Plug the tuner into your computer, remember where you downloaded your file. Load the file onto your tuner and your set to install in your car.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Since I've already sent him a PM guess I just need to wait until he gets "a-round-tuit."

·
Registered
258 Posts
Hey do you have an AIM instant messenger account? Tom is usually on there his username is HPDYNO. Try him there.

·
Registered
45 Posts
he is quick when he dose them we did three different runs and he always got back to me with in 24 hours and would answer any questions i had even my dumb ones [bash] some times twenty to thirty emails a day if i had to do it all agian i would in a heart beat very good guy to work with and very helpful. hope you had the luck i did

1 - 12 of 12 Posts